Recipe for cannelloni with fish, I received my little sister who does not eat meat, not always easy to organize. Here is a recipe with fish, it changes your habits a bit, flavored with coriander and stuffed with vegetables, a complete dish that you will serve a little au gratin. Pasta at home is almost an institution, we love it in all its forms, but here I admit that with my recipe for cannelloni fish, it was interesting.
- Fish cannelloni recipe for 4 people:
- 500 g of cannelloni, i.e. about 44 pieces
- 1 kg of Julienne fillet
- 2 small zucchini
- Big spoonful of dry oregano
- 2 can of peeled and crushed tomatoes (400g)
- 120 g freshly grated Parmesan
- 2 finely chopped shallots
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 4 whole tomatoes
- 400g mozzarella
- 2 lumps of sugar
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- Cook the julienne fillets with a drizzle of olive oil for 8 minutes in a hot oven at 200 °.
- Rinse the zucchini, then cut them into small squares, heat the pan with a large spoon of olive oil.
- Sear the zucchini in hot oil, add the oregano and cook for a few minutes.
- Reserve the pre-cooked zucchini in a salad bowl
- Repeat the operation with the eggplant and add a little oil if necessary.
- Remove the leaves from the fish, removing the bones.
- Mix all the ingredients, adding the two eggs.
- Cut the mozzarella into small cubes and add to the preparation.
- Pour 120 g of Parmesan, then mix.
- Fill the cannelloni with the stuffing.
- Place the cannelloni in an oiled, oven-safe dish
- Finely chop the tomatoes and place the slices on the cannelloni
- Mix the Parmesan with the two tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- Sprinkle the parmesan mixture over the tomatoes
- Place in a hot oven at 180 ° for 30 minutes.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with Fish Cannelloni:
My favorite wine for this Cote de Beaune Blanc recipe: Chardonnay grape.
Temperature between 8 ° and 10 °.
Wash the fishPre-cook the fishCrumbled the fishCourgetteAdd oreganoPre-cook<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/3829827231781319281.jpg" class="aligncenter"