Recipe: Basil pesto
Basil pesto recipe. To accompany your pasta the basil pesto. Basil pesto will keep for several weeks in the fridge. The basil pesto can be more or less winged.
- Recipe for ½ jar of pesto
- 250g basil leaf
- 8 gr of salt
- 100 g pine nuts
- 200 gr of parmesan
- 40 cl of olive oil
- 40 gr of garlic or more depending on taste
- Toast the pine nuts in a hot pan without fat, stir the pan constantly.
- Put the peeled garlic in the blender with the pine nuts and salt, blend then add oil and basil gradually.
- Add the Parmesan at the end if you want to taste it within two weeks.
- To keep it for several weeks the pesto do not add Parmesan.
- Basil pesto to accompany your fresh pasta. Just spaghetti and pesto with fresh basil, some shavings of Parmesan…
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: minutes
Number of people: 1/2 jar of pesto
4 star rating: 1 review