Recipe: Moroccan Carrot Salad
Moroccan carrot salad recipe, slightly cooked carrots flavored with cumin, served chilled, a pleasure to taste. A salad that changes the traditional salad of grated carrots. I love Moroccan cuisine with a thousand flavors, I love their way of cooking spices, I love their lamb tagine. This Moroccan carrot salad was served on the occasion of a salad buffet, it brings change and above all a beautiful color.
- Moroccan carrot salad recipe for 4 people:
- 600 g carrots
- 1 clove of garlic, mixed (or 1 teaspoon of garlic paste)
- ½ teaspoon of caraway
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 lemon
- 10 cl of orange juice
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 15 cl of olive oil
- ½ bunch of chopped basil
- Peel the carrots, then cut them into thin slices, the ideal is to make the recipe entirely the day before, so that the carrots are flavored.
- Cook the carrots in a wok and olive oil for a few minutes, cover the carrots with the vegetable broth.
- They should stay a little crunchy.
- Let them cool.
- Peel and crush the garlic cloves, then add them to the carrots.
- Pour the honey over the carrots
- Squeeze the lemon over the honey.
- Add the cumin grains and the ground.
- Add the ground coriander.
- Stir the salad to combine the carrot spices well.
- Rinse the coriander with clear water, then dry there with food paper.
- Finely chop the basil and add it to the salad just before serving.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Moroccan carrot salad
My favorite wine for this recipe: Mercurey Cépage Pinot noir
Temperature between 14 ° and 16 °
Peel the carrots Slice the carrots Season Wet Refrigerate