Recipe: Sea bass fillet recipe
Pondicherry sea bass fillet recipe, a spicy pepper with its scent of ripe fruit and gingerbread. Pan-fried sea bass fillet, I cooked my pepper in the butter to release its aromas. A fairly easy recipe to make that will bring you a lot of happiness, if you are a fan of sweet and savory, gooseberries bring a little acidity to this fish dish. Sea bass fillet recipe, we rarely find it and bars sold in stores are often too small to lift the fillets.
- Recipe for 4 people:
- 8 sea bass fillets
- 30 g of red pepper from Pondicherry
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 120 g red currants
- 40g butter
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of sweet wine.
- Heat the butter in the pan
- Crush the red pepper from Pondicherry
- Add the Pondicherry pepper to the hot butter.
- Let the pepper release, the butter will take on the taste.
- Add the currants and cook for two to three minutes.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the Pondicherry pepper and the currants.
- Lightly flour the sea bass fillets.
- Cook the fillets in the red pepper butter.
- Drizzle the fillets with the butter and the currants.
- Gently flip the fillets and baste them.
Preparation time: 0 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Sea bass fillet recipe
My favorite wine for this Alsace Riesling recipe: Riesling grape
Temperature between 09 ° and 10 °
Thank you to my partner Goutetnature who offered me this pepper to test it.
Red Pepper from Pondicherry Recipe-bar-fillet-Crush the pepper Flour the fillets Flavor the butter Cook the currants Cook the fillets Zoom