Recipe: Chorizo pie
Chorizo pie recipe, an easy recipe to make, fast it should fill all the hurry that comes in late at night. A starter to serve with a green salad from the garden, drizzled with olive oil. Chorizo and red pepper pie for quiche lovers with character, ready in minutes.
- Chorizo pie recipe for 6 people
- 1 roll of puff pastry
- 2 chorizos
- 1 large red pepper
- 100 g parmesan
- 100 g of Comté
- 2 eggs
- 10 cl of fluid cream
- Remove the skin from the chorizo.
- Cut it lengthwise, then into small cubes.
- Rinse the pepper with clear water.
- Cut it in half, remove the seeds, then slice it to finish in small cubes.
- Mix the cream with half the Parmesan, the Comté, the eggs, salt and pepper.
- Roll out the puff pastry and prick there.
- Pour the chorizo maker over the puff pastry
- Sprinkle regularly with the rest of the Parmesan.
- Place in a very hot 200 ° oven for 45 to 50 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 to 45 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chorizo tart
My favorite wine for this Côte du Rhône recipe: Syrah grape, Cinlsaut, black grenache
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
Remove the skin To slice Lengthways Roll out the dough Cut the pepper In small cubes Cooked Zoom