Recipe: BBQ tuna
Barbecue tuna recipe, I like this fish often children confuse tuna and meat when cooking on the barbecue. Scented with sesame seeds and just a little oiled, these skewers were divine and we had a blast, I’ll do it again. The bluefin tuna is becoming rare, this time it was of good quality, very fresh with a beautiful red color. We love barbecued fish at home, plus the barbecue season in Franche Comté is rather short, so you have to take advantage of it.
- Barbecue tuna recipe for 4 people:
- 400 gr of fresh tuna
- ½ yellow pepper
- 1 onion
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon of sesame
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the tuna, then dry it with food paper.
- Cut the tuna into equal pieces.
- Wash the pepper then cut it into small squares.
- Peel the onion then cut into quarters.
- Remove the peels from each ¼ onion.
- Start assembling the skewers, starting with an onion skin.
- Then a piece of tuna.
- Cherry tomato, tuna, pepper, tuna, cherry tomatoes, tuna, onion… ..
- Of course you can do it in another order …
- Brush the tuna with the sesame oil.
- Sow the sesame seeds on the oiled tuna.
- Cook on the very hot barbecue plancha.
- Do not overcook the tuna, normally we say rosé for tuna.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Barbecued tuna
My favorite wine for this recipe: Saint Véran Cépage Chardonnay
Temperature between 11 ° and 13 °
Slice the tuna Cut into cube Assemble the skewers Sprinkle with sesame Grill