Recipe: Shrimp Nem
Shrimp spring rolls, here’s how to make homemade shrimp spring rolls. Shrimp spring rolls with black mushrooms a homemade recipe the only difficulty is rolling them. A Chinese nem recipe for all amateurs as a starter or aperitif, they will appeal to children and adults. My favorite shrimp nem, cooked in a deep fryer to brown them well, they will stay crispy. A black mushroom recipe for my soft shrimp spring rolls thanks to black mushrooms, flavored with mint, you can freeze them.
- Shrimp nem recipe for 54 nems
- 54 rice sheets
- 500 g peeled shrimp
- 300 g fine rice vermicelli
- 3 carrots
- 3 onions
- 50 g of mint.
- 150g of dried black mushrooms
- 300 g of fresh or canned soybean germ.
- 4 eggs
- 1 liter of frying
- 3 tablespoons of nuoc man
- Cook the vermicelli in a broth of salted water.
- Soak the black mushrooms to rehydrate them.
- Peel the onion then cut it into julienne.
- Peel the carrots and cut them into julienne.
- Rinse the mint then dry it with food paper.
- Finely chop the mint.
- Add the bean sprouts
- Cut the black mushrooms into thin strips.
- Mix together by breaking the eggs.
- Pour hot water into a soup plate.
- Soften the rice leaves in hot water, then spread the rice leaves onto a cutting board.
- Take a large spoonful of the stuffing and place it at the base of the rice paper /
- Fold the ends of the sausages over the flesh.
- Roll the spring rolls tightly, let stand a few minutes so that the excess water is drained.
- Heat the oil very hot, then lower the heat as soon as you start cooking your spring rolls.
- Brown your spring rolls under a low heat, then place them on absorbent paper.
Preparation time: 60 minutes
Cooking time: 3 to 5 minutes
Number of spring rolls: approximately 54
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with shrimp spring rolls
My favorite wine for this Alsace pinot blanc recipe Grape variety: Pinot blanc
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Rapping carrots Rapper the onions Dip the mushrooms Strip the mint The shrimp Mix the prawns Spring rolls Cooked spring rolls