Recipe: Beef kidney with balsamic vinegar
Beef kidney recipe with balsamic vinegar. As you’ve probably noticed, we love kidneys. I wanted to change the classic recipes a bit and I’m a big fan of balsamic vinegar-based sauces. So today it will be beef kidney with balsamic vinegar. Kidneys at home are almost an institution, I have to make them when everyone is there, otherwise it triggers discontent …. Often the butchers can adorn them and in this case it simplifies the recipe. A nice creamy sauce with this balsamic vinegar, in addition it divinely perfumes the beef kidneys.
- Beef kidney recipe with balsamic vinegar for 3 people:
- 1 beef kidney
- 25 cl Heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of frying oil
- 10 cl of dry white wine
- 3 large tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper mignonette 5 berries
- Trim the kidneys or have them prepared by the butcher.
- Cut the kidney in half.
- Remove the fat that coats the kidney.
- Cut around the fat, avoid touching the kidney with the knife.
- Cut the kidney lengthwise into three parts.
- Slice the kidney into pieces according to the shapes.
- Heat the pan with the oil
- Sear the pieces of kidney in the pan with very hot oil.
- Rinse the grilled kidneys under the tap.
- Rinse the pan, then heat the rest of the oil.
- Sear the kidneys in hot oil for a few minutes
- Add the balsamic vinegar
- Pour in the white wine and the liquid cream and cook for 35 minutes.
- Salt and pepper.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Beef kidney with balsamic vinegar
My favorite wine for this recipe: Beaujolais Cépage Gamay
Temperature between 10 ° and 13 °
Rinse the kidney Trim the kidney Sear the kidney Deglaze with the vinegar Add white