Express lasagna recipe
Summary: Lasagna ready in 15 minutes without making the fresh homemade dough, more than to put them in the oven for 30 minutes; good a little longer for me because I made my homemade dough. It is up to you to choose the quality of the organic preserves or not. I had promised my daughter lasagna for her girlfriend’s visit and time was running out. I admit these express lasagna lack a bit of character, but they were good, and so quick and easy to make. Lasagna just au gratin and everyone is in for a treat, sometimes I tell myself that I sometimes look for the little animal, but at home the pasta is no laughing matter and everyone brings their own comments. Express lasagna, which you will prepare in less than 15 minutes. You will love this time and this recipe so easy to make.
Express Lasagna recipe for 8 people:
- 1.100 kg of ground beef
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 600 gr of drained organic ratatouille
- 680 gr of tomato pulp
- 25 cl of cream
- 200 gr of Emmental cheese to grate
- 1 onion
- 500 gr of fresh homemade dough
- Preheat the oven to 180 °
- Prepare the fresh homemade lasagna dough.
- Grate the Emmental.
- Peel the onion then finely chop it.
- Add the oil to a cast iron casserole dish, heat.
- Sear the onion.
- Grill the beef in the casserole dish with the onions.
- Add the ratatouille and tomato pulp.
- Mix and cook for 5 minutes under a high heat.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Add the cream at the end of cooking.
- Start with a ladle of sauce.
- Add crisscross pasta to each layer.
- A layer of sauce, then a layer of dough.
- Sprinkle grated cheese over the last layer.
- Place in the hot oven for 30 to 45 minutes at 180 °
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 to 45 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1reviews
What wine to drink with: Express lasagna
My favorite wine for this recipe: Côte de Provence red Cépage Sirah, Grenache noir, Cabernet Sauvignon
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
Grill the meat Add the ratatouille Make the dough Assemble the lasagna Add cheese