Recipe: Beef meatballs with chorizo
Chorizo beef meatballs recipe, I loved this new way to consume chorizo, grill the chorizo before just a few minutes to extract a little fat, to lighten the recipe a bit. A complete dish with these beef meatballs with chorizo I loved these baked meatballs and especially the ease of this recipe. A recipe for beef and chorizo lovers, I had chosen it mild but next time, I will hang a spicy chorizo, for my beef meatballs with chorizo, a beautiful dish to receive friends in a friendly atmosphere.
- Chorizo beef meatball recipe for: 6 people
- 500 gr of ground beef
- 250 gr mild or strong chorizo
- 1 kilo of tomatoes
- 2 large onions
- ½ red onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 20 basil leaves
- 1 egg
- 50 gr breadcrumbs
- 50 gr grated cheddar
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 2 teaspoons of ground cumin
- to preheat the oven at 230 °
- Cut the chorizo lengthwise, then dry grill it in a pan just so that it rejects the fat.
- Let the chorizo cool.
- Collect a teaspoon of fat, then sear the red onion and minced garlic for just a few minutes.
- Chop the grilled beef and chorizo, onions and garlic.
- Crack the egg over the minced meat, add the spices, cheese and breadcrumbs.
- Mix by hand.
- Season with salt and pepper, taste and rectify if necessary.
- Make balls of about 50 gr.
- Brush a dish that goes in the oven.
- Thinly slice the 2 onions, then scatter them in the dish .
- Rinse then cut the tomatoes into quarters and arrange them on the onions.
- Finely slice the basil and sow it over the tomatoes.
- Place the meatballs on the vegetables.
- Bake in a hot oven for 15 minutes.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Beef meatball with chorizo
My favorite wine for this recipe: Saint Emilion varietal Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon and Merlot
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
Origin of the recipe: flavor magazine
<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/7750047724085172833.jpg" class="aligncenter"