Recipe: Beef Pizza
Beef Pizza, homemade pizza dough is freezing very good, so you can prepare the dough in advance. Ground beef pizza for a change from the chorizo or ham, I’m a carnivore, loved it. Ground beef lends itself well to pizza, you can flavor it with chilli or paprika or herbs. New recipe pizza, with my beef pizza, You are going to wake up the meats…
- Beef Pizza recipe: for 4 people
- 500 pizza dough
- 1 can of tomato paste
- 1 onion
- 4 minced steaks
- 40g butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 4 teaspoons of oregano
- ½ teaspoon of Tabasco
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- ½ small zucchini
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon of heavy cream
- 50 gr of grated Comté
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a pan with the butter and oil
- Add the paprika and 2 tablespoons of oregano
- Pour the Tabasco
- Grill the chopped steaks in the preparation.
- Mash the steaks with a fork.
- Let cool.
- Pizza dough
- Roll out the pizza dough taken out of the refrigerator 1 hour before.
- Peel and slice the onion.
- Wash the ½ zucchini, then cut there
- Distribute the tomato paste.
- Add the heavy cream
- Sprinkle onions and zucchini slices
- Sow the minced meat, collecting the juices in the pan.
- Scatter the grated cheese.
- Wash the cherry tomatoes
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Decorate with the cherry tomato halves.
- Bake in a very hot 220 ° oven for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Enjoy hot
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Beef pizza
My favorite Saint Véran wine for this recipe Grape variety: Chardonnay
Temperature between 11 ° and 13 °
Cook the beef Crumble Reduce the tomato Spread out Add the onions Add the beef Cut the mozzarela Sow the mozzarella