Recipe: Beef salad
Beef salad recipe, here’s how to finish a roast beef with a nice salad, the beef is cold of course. You can play on colors with fresh seasonal vegetables. Cold beef, I like it in a salad, but of course I also like it when it comes out of the oven, I like to slice it with its cooking juices.
- Beef salad recipe for 4 people:
- 400g cold roast beef
- 1 leaf of lettuce
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- ½ cucumber.
- Salt and pepper
- 1 clove of garlic
- Hazelnut oil
- Peel the salad, then rinse and wring out.
- Arrange the salad in the middle of the plate.
- Pour the hazelnut oil over the salad.
- Peel and finely mince the garlic then sprinkle it over the salad
- Salt and pepper.
- Peel the cucumber, leaving green strips.
- Collect more beautiful sprigs of the cucumber to surround them around a cherry tomato.
- Thinly slice the cucumber.
- Place the cucumber slices around the salad.
- Rinse the cherry tomatoes, then cut them in half.
- Place the tomato halves on the cucumber slices.
- Slice the roast beef thinly.
- Place a ramekin upside down on the salad.
- Arrange the meat on the ramekin to give it a little relief.
- Pour the hazelnut oil over the cucumber.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Beef salad
My favorite wine for this recipe: Red wine from the Aude region Pinot noir grape
Temperature between 15 ° and 17 °
Slice the roast beef Take out the roast beef before cutting it Slice the roast beef Cut the green crap Peel the cucumber Add the salad Add the tomatoes