Recipe: beetroot in a glass
Beetroot recipe in verrine, another verrine recipe, normal it smells of spring. Savory verrines recipes for a change, I sweetened my beets with mascarpone. Lightly flavored with apple cider vinegar, I left whole beets for the first floor, just with a little oil and salt and pepper. The salty verrines remain my favorite, they allow us to play with fish, vegetables, meats, you will like my beetroot in a verrine.
- Recipe Beetroot in a glass for 4 people
- 3 cooked beets
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 sprigs of parsley
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- Peel the garlic.
- Remove the leaves from the parsley.
- Mix the parsley and garlic.
- Add the 2 peeled beets, then mix again.
- Pour in the oil and vinegar, then mix again.
- Season with salt and pepper, then mix again.
- Pour 3 tablespoons per verrine.
- Tamp down by tapping the verrines on a tea towel.
- Mix the last beetroot with 1 teaspoon of vinegar.
- Salt and pepper.
- Add 2 tablespoons of mascarpone and mix with the beetroot.
- Pour the mascarpone repair over the beet in the verrine.
- Shake the verrines lightly to even out.
- Place a dab of mascarpone in each verrine over the mascarpone sauce.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Beetroot in a glass
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bourgueil rouge Cépage Cabernet franc; Cabernet Sauvignon
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
Parsley Parsley and garlic Mix the beets Mix fine Fill the verrines Zoom 3 glasses