Recipe: Black and white choco cake
Black and white choco cake recipe, for chocolate lovers, there you will love it. A cake with a lot of character, with crunchy nuggets I love this cake. The cake for gourmets, impossible to resist, it is divine, everyone threw themselves on it. I like this kind of generous and tasty cake, here chocolate is king. Try this black and white choco cake, a real wonder.
- Black and white choco cake recipe for 6 people:
- 8 egg yolks
- 5 g baking powder
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- 210 g caster sugar
- 100 g of dark chocolate chips
- 100 g of white chocolate chips
- 5 chocolate bars
- 170 g flour
- 70 g butter
- 15 gr of cocoa powder
- Sift the flour and baking powder.
- Preheat the oven to 150 °
- Line the pan with parchment paper, starting with the long sides.
- Butter and flour if you don’t line it, it’s up to you.
- Add the sugar, flour, baking powder and cocoa powder to the food processor.
- Add the vanilla powder.
- Beat to mix well.
- Break the eggs, separate the whites from the yolks.
- Add the yolks.
- Add the softened butter and pour in the cream.
- Let the food processor turn until a homogeneous dough is obtained.
- Finish with the addition of nuggets, a little bit of the mixer.
- Reserve in the refrigerator, the time to prepare the mold.
- Pour the preparation into the lined mold.
- Place the chocolate bars in the center
- Bake in the hot oven for 1 hour and a half.
- Unmold the hot cake and place on a wire rack to cool.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Number of cakes: 2 cakes
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Black and white choco cake
My favorite wine for this recipe: Gewurztraminer Grape Gewurztraminer
Temperature between 06 ° and 08 °
Add cocoa Mix well Line the mold Add the white nuggets Flowing the river of chocolate