Recipe: Black tapenade
Black olives tapenade recipe, I love these slightly wilted olives, and very fragrant. They are perfect for a tapenade recipe. With this easy-to-make recipe, you can flavor fish, white meats and even beef ribs. Also ideal for dinner aperitifs, it will stand out with its black color.
- Black tapenade recipe for: 500 g
- 360 g Greek black olives without pits
- 30 g anchovies in oil
- 60 g capers
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ small onion
- ¼ teaspoon ground gray pepper
- 15 cl of olive oil
- Roughly chop the black olives with a knife.
- Roughly chop the capers with a knife.
- Roughly cut the anchovies with a knife.
- Mix everything in jerks, so that the dough goes down to the bottom of the mixer.
- Add the garlic and onion cut into pieces
- Season with pepper and gradually add the oil while mixing until desired consistency is achieved.
- Reserve in the refrigerator.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 500 g
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Black tapenade
My favorite wine for this Minervois Grape variety recipe: Carignan, Cinsault, Mourvèdre
Temperature between 15 ° and 17 °
Peel the garlic Greek olives Mix the olives Add anchovies and capers Zoom
Thanks to Thibaut and Janos for the wonderful photos, memory of a long weekend at Easter