Recipe: Salmon with leeks
Salmon and leek recipe. A single serving salmon recipe for an evening meal, my daughter loves salmon and we eat it regularly. Often the cooking of the salmon is too long, be careful this fish does not support more than 12 to 15 minutes of cooking in the oven, I still like it a little pink on the top. I also love cooking salmon recipes with pan cooking, where it’s easier to manage the cooking, often I don’t flip the fish, just drizzle it with the pan juices. Salmon with leeks a beautiful marriage.
- Salmon and leek recipe for 4 people:
- 2 leeks
- 60 g butter
- 4 salmon steaks
- 2 tablespoons of fluid cream
- 1 lime
- 4 county slices
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the leeks with plenty of water and remove the green.
- Rinse the salmon, then dry it with food paper.
- Slice the leeks in half.
- Cut the leek whites into julienne.
- Peel then finely slice the shallots
- Heat the butter in a frying pan very slowly then let the leek whites melt with the shallots.
- Stop cooking as soon as they are translucent, the leeks should remain a little crunchy.
- Add the cream and let reduce a little so that it thickens.
- Salt and pepper.
- Lightly butter the individual ramekins.
- Share the leek fondue in each buttered dish.
- Place a paver in each individual dish.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper.
- Place a strip of Comté on each salmon steak.
- Place in a hot oven at 200 ° for 12 to 15 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 13 to 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Salmon with leeks
My favorite wine for this recipe: Chablis Cépage Chardonay
Temperature between 08 ° and 12 °
Slice the leeks Rinse Sear in the butter Store in ramekins Zoom