Recipe: Blackberry tart
Blackberry tart recipe, I had kept some blackberries the day we went to harvest for the liqueur to make this tart. I love working on blackberries, they are always full of juice. A recipe very easy to make indeed the wild blackberries are very tasty. I chose a store-bought shortbread because I was a bit taken by the time.
- 500 g of blackberries
- 1 shortbread roll
- 1 tablespoon of almond powder
- 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon of bread crumbs
- Butter the pie plate.
- Flour generously.
- Roll out the dough in the mold.
- Prick with a fork.
- Combine the almonds, sugar and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the preparation.
- Arrange the blackberries on the dough.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 °.
- Serve lukewarm.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Blackberry tart
My favorite wine for this recipe Rasteau rouge Grape variety: Syrah, Grenache noir; Cinsault
Temperature between 17 ° and 18 °
Cook in white Tidy up the blackberries Baked pie Zoom To end