Recipe: Raspberries and white chocolate
Charlotte with raspberries and white chocolate. Raspberries and white chocolate, I love to play with this union a gourmet marriage, a very light mousse rather easy to achieve. White chocolate and raspberry recipe The sweetness of white chocolate with the light acidity of raspberries, you can decorate your charlotte with a very white whipped cream to bring out even more colors.
- Recipe Charlotte Raspberries and chocolate for 12 people:
- The biscuit base with a spoon
- 3 eggs
- 25 g icing sugar
- 60 g powdered sugar
- 80 gr of flour
- Raspberry mousse
- 1kg of raspberry
- 200 gr icing sugar
- 80 cl cream
- 20 gr of icing sugar
- 5 gelatin sheets
- 200 g of white chocolate
- 40 cl of fluid cream
- 3 tablespoons of icing sugar
- 3 gelatin sheets
- Blend the raspberries with a soup blender.
- Pass the raspberry coulis through a Chinese.
- Sweeten the raspberry coulis with the 200 g of icing sugar.
- Break the eggs and separate the whites from the yolks.
- Whip the egg whites until stiff, salt at the start.
- Blanch the egg yolks with the powdered sugar.
- Trace the shape of the bottom of the pan to be missed on the baking paper.
- Place the homemade cookie in your pocket.
- Place in a hot oven at 180 ° for 30 minutes.
- Soak 3 gelatin sheets in lukewarm water.
- Heat 10 cl of fluid cream
- Add 3 tablespoons of icing sugar, then stir in the gelatin sheets.
- Break the white chocolate into small pieces and let melt in the hot cream off the heat.
- Let cool.
- Whip 80cl of whipped cream with 20g of icing sugar.
- Soak 5 gelatin sheets in lukewarm water.
- Heat 10 cl of raspberry coulis, then incorporate the gelatin leaves, leave to cool.
- Gently fold in the raspberry coulis and whipped cream.
- Line the mold to miss, place the cooked stock in the mold.
- Arrange the Montbozon biscuits all around the mold.
- Pour half of the raspberry whipped cream preparation into the mold, refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Pour in the white chocolate whipped cream and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Pour the rest of the raspberry whipped cream preparation into the mold and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Let stand overnight in the refrigerator.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 12
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with white chocolate raspberries?
My favorite wine for this recipe: Crémant du Jura Cépage Savagnin blanc and Chardonnay
Temperature between 8 ° and 10 °
White in SnowEgg yolkAdd sugarTo beatMix with the whiteCooking backgroundMelt the chocolateGently incorporate<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/6705725588345935653.jpg" class="aligncenter"