Recipe: Cherries in brandy
Brandy cherry recipe with Montmorency cherries. Brandy cherry recipe with sweet and sour cherries. No need for a pitcher for this recipe we keep the stones and part of the stems of the cherries. Cherry in brandy recipe to reserve for Christmas.
- Recipe of cherries in brandy for 1 jar of 1 liter
- Sour cherries from montmorency
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- ½ liter of fruit alcohol
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Wash and boil then wipe the jars
- Rinse the cherries in clean water and leave them to dry.
- Cut the cherry stems the same length.
- Store the fits in the jar by squeezing them a little.
- Add a spoon every two layers of cherries.
- Cut the cinnamon stick in half and place it on the cherries.
- Pour the fruit alcohol over the cherries.
- Set aside for Christmas in a cellar, turning them from time to time.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 1 liter
4 star rating: 1 review
The Montmorency Store the cherries Sweet every 2 floors Store the cherries cinnamon stick Sweeten the top floor Pour the fruit alcohol Book 3 months