Recipe: Crusted salmon
Crusted salmon recipe, for this baked salmon recipe the cooking should not last more than 15 minutes, so that the salmon is not overcooked. I like to cook salmon in all these forms, barbecue, casserole, in the oven, salmon are suitable for all types of cooking. I’ll be making a salmon soup, which I’ll upload soon. Salmon in a crust, for entertaining friends in the evening, an easy recipe to make, but complete.
- Crusted salmon recipe for 4 people
- 4 salmon steaks
- 4 slices of Volkornbrot black bread
- 8 large tablespoons of tarragon pesto (you can substitute this pesto for another)
- 80 g of Comté
- Salt and pepper
- Rinse the fish in clean water then dry it with food paper.
- Rinse and dry the parsley with food paper.
- Remove the salmon skin.
- Check with your hand that there are no stops left.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper.
- Place baking paper on a baking sheet.
- Place the 4 slices of Volkornbrot bread (found in supermarkets, in the vacuum section).
- Grate the Comté with a vegetable peeler.
- Divide the Comté on the slices of bread.
- Place the salted salmon and pepper on the Comté.
- Place the tarragon pesto on the salmon.
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 ° for 12 to 15 minutes, depending on the desired doneness.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 13 to 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with Crusted Salmon
My favorite wine for Grave blanc Grape variety: Sauvignon blanc; Muscadelle; Semillon
Temperature between 7 ° and 8 °
Rinse the salmon Remove the skin Remove edges Place the slices of bread Grate the county Salt the salmon Pepper the salmon Place the pesto