Recipe: Mixed salad and quail egg
Valentine’s Day. Easy Valentine’s Day meal, for three days I will offer you and concoct your Valentine’s Day meal, for your romantic dinner at home. Romantic dinner recipe here is the starter that you could serve for your Valentine’s Day meal. Do not ask yourself the question of what to do on Valentine’s Day, these three days you will find your little romantic dinner. For the quail egg cooking, I opted for fried eggs, cooked in a heart-shaped cookie cutter, it changes hard-boiled quail eggs. Be careful, the cooking time of the quail eggs remains very short, you will have to cook the quail eggs at the last moment. To accompany my quail eggs, I offer a salad of dried duck breast with baby spinach.
- Mixed salad and quail egg recipe for 4 people:
- 125 gr of dried duck
- 100 gr of young spinach leaves
- 16 quail eggs
- 10 gr of butter
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of hazelnut oil
- Salt and peppercorns
- 1 lime
- Rinse the baby spinach leaves in clean water.
- Cut the duck breasts into a heart shape
- Arrange the spinach leaves on the plate, place the duck breasts in the shape of a heart
- Pour the hazelnut oil over the spinach leaves
- Salt and make 2 turns of the pepper mill.
- Squeeze 3 drops of lime.
- Break the quail eggs into a bowl, without piercing the yolks, then season with salt and pepper
- Oil the edges of the heart-shaped cookie cutter
- Heat a non-stick pan with the butter
- Place the cookie cutter on the butter in the pan
- Pour the quail eggs into the cookie cutter, cook for a few minutes
- Pass the tip of a knife around the edges of the cookie cutter
- Unmould the cookie cutter directly in the pan
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Quail egg salad mix
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bergerac blanc Cépage Sémillon; Sauvignon Blanc ; muscadelle
Temperature between 8 ° and 10 °
Break the eggs Pepper Cut the breasts Magret Spinach shoots Zoom Heart shaped egg Egg zoom