Recipe: Blueberry clafoutis
Blueberry clafoutis recipe, I found my first blueberries at the markets on Saturday morning, I immediately thought of a clafoutis, it’s true that this year I didn’t have any blueberries. This explains my cravings for clafoutis, I appreciate it lukewarm. The recipe for blueberry clafoutis is identical to the recipe for blueberry clafoutis, just change the fruits. Clafoutis with blueberries or blueberries, they remain at the top of the dessert, to consume lukewarm just a little sweet.
- Blueberry Clafoutis recipe for 8 people:
- 5 eggs
- 60 gr of flour
- 150 gr of powdered sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 20 cl liter of milk
- 20 cl of fluid cream
- 90 gr of butter
- 500 gr of black blueberries
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- Rinse the blueberries quickly and then dry them.
- Beat the eggs with the sugar until the mixture is white.
- Add the sifted flour in rain without stopping mixing, until the mixture is very smooth.
- Melt 50 gr of butter in the microwave, then add it to the preparation.
- Add the cream and then the milk.
- Butter your clay mold with the rest of the butter.
- Arrange your blueberries at the bottom of the dish.
- Cover with the dough you have prepared.
- Sprinkle 60 gr of butter on the preparation
- Bake in a hot oven at 220 °, on the lowest rack of the oven for 10 minutes.
- Lower the oven to 180 ° and finish cooking for 20 minutes.
- Take out of the oven at the end of cooking and distribute the vanilla sugar over the clafoutis.
- Enjoy lukewarm.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minute (s)
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Blueberry clafoutis
My favorite wine for this Alsace Muscat Grape variety recipe: White Muscat.
Temperature between 07 ° and 10 °
Rinse the blueberries Break the eggs Add sugar Bleach buttering the pan Place the blueberries Pour the dough Butter the top