Blueberry dessert recipe:
Ricotta tart decorated with fresh blueberries, it will cook for a good half an hour in the oven, in a not too hot oven. A sweet ricotta tart to accompany my blueberries, a dessert with a very distinctive taste for amateurs. Of course, with a little courage, we could go to the Vosges to pick blueberries directly, which are rather abundant in this neighboring region. I love the scent and taste of this fruit, it lends itself wonderfully for a blueberry dessert recipe.
Blueberry dessert recipe for 4 people
- 350 g of shortcrust pastry.,
- 300 g blueberries
- 500 g ricotta
- 200 g sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 5 eggs
- 50 g of cornstarch
- 25 cl of fluid cream
- 1 pinch of salt
- Heat your oven to 150 °
- Blanch 100 sugar, egg yolk and vanilla sugar in a bowl.
- Incorporate the cornstarch and ricotta, whisk well so that the preparation is homogeneous.
- Whip the crème fraîche in whipped cream, with a pinch of salt.
- Gently fold the whipped cream into the preparation.
- Beat the egg whites with 50g sugar and salt.
- Mix everything delicately using a wooden spoon.
- Place the shortcrust pastry in a pie pan lined with baking paper.
- Prick the bottom of the pie with a fork.
- Pour your cheese preparation.
- Divide the blueberries in your pie.
- Bake in the oven halfway up for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Let your pie cool by placing it on a rack.
- Place a rack on top of the pie and turn your pie over, let it cool upside down, it will remain well inflated.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 90 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Blueberry Dessert Recipe
My favorite wine for this recipe Gewurztraminer Grape variety: Gewurztraminer
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Thanks to Patrick for his great recipe and his blog.
Ingredients Separate the whites Cornstarch Whip the whites Add the yolks To mix together Ready to cook Cooked