Brioche recipe, nothing like a homemade brioche, this is my first I think my recipe will still evolve. I liked working with this brioche dough, I loved its scent, it is already good before baking. With farm eggs it must be another size, you really have to let the dough rise for at least 3 hours. I will test other recipes, chocolate brioches, raisins, of course I will put the most interesting online.
- Brioche recipe for 2 pieces:
- 450 g flour
- 1 teaspoon of fine salt
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 4 eggs
- 250 g butter
- 40 g brewer’s yeast
- The day before :
- Mix the flour, salt and sugar in the mixer with the hook.
- Break 4 whole eggs and start beating.
- Add the soft melted butter, 2 tablespoons of water and the yeast.
- Beat the dough for 10 minutes and place it in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next day :
- Divide the dough ball into 4.
- Roll out each ball of dough into a rectangle.
- Fold it in 4.
- Extend and fold several times.
- Spread it out and roll it into a cylinder.
- Let rise for at least 3 hours, covered with a cloth in a warm room.
- When the brioche is risen, brown it with egg.
- Put it in the cold oven.
- Then put the thermostat on 5/6, without opening the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
Number of buns: 2
Cooking time: 30 minutes
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Brioche
My favorite wine for this recipe: Riesling Late Harvest Grape Riesling
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Thanks to François and Bernadette for their brioche recipe and their explanations
Break the eggs Knead with a mixer Ready dough well rolled up Let rest The dough to rise Split into three Spread again To fold Spread again Ready to cook Cooked