Recipe: Panna cotta with peas
Recipe for pea panna cotta, to accompany the aperitif or for a dinner aperitif, I like the beautiful green color of this panna cotta, slightly sweet it will leave no one indifferent. You can accompany the pea panna cotta with a stick of raw ham that you have previously baked. Of course if you have peas from the garden you can use them, I used frozen peas and it was very good.
- Recipe for panna cotta with peas for 10 people:
- 500 g peas
- 25cl of liquid cream
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan
- ½ teaspoon of curry
- 10 basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- 0.5 g of agar agar
- Cook the peas in a small volume of salted water for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse the basil leaves and dry them with food paper.
- Rinse the chives and dry them with food paper.
- Chop the chives.
- Roughly chop the basil.
- Heat the preparation.
- Reserve 20 peas for decoration.
- Mix the peas with the basil leaves, cream, curry and Parmesan.
- Return to temperature from the first broth, add the agar agar.
- Salt and pepper.
- Pour into the verrines and place in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
- Sprinkle a little chives and add a pea per verrine.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Number of people: 10
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Pea panna cotta
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bourgogne Chardonnay blanc Cépage Chardonnay
Temperature between 11 ° and 13 °
Pea Cook the peas Mixer Let cool Zoom