Recipe: Cake and chocolate river
Cake and chocolate river recipe. This is probably my last version of chocolate cake, it is the reign of dark chocolate. The river of chocolate which overhangs the cake is a real killer. This cake is reserved for big lovers of dark chocolate. It will leave you with an extraordinary taste and will fill you with all these generous and crunchy nuggets. Soft thanks to its long cooking, you will love its texture.
- Cake and chocolate river recipe for 6 people:
- 8 egg yolks
- 5 g baking powder
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- 210 g caster sugar
- 100 g of dark chocolate chips
- 100 g of 70% chocolate
- 170 g flour
- 70 g butter
- 15 gr of cocoa powder
- 9 chocolate sticks
- Preheat the oven to 150 °
- Line the mold with baking paper, starting with the long sides or
- Butter and flour if you don’t line it, it’s up to you.
- Sift the flour and baking powder.
- Add the sugar, flour and baking powder to the food processor.
- Add the cocoa powder.
- Mix for a few seconds.
- Break the eggs, separate the whites from the yolks.
- Add the yolks.
- Melt the hazelnut-colored butter.
- Add the 70% chocolate broken into pieces.
- Let the chocolate melt, mix then pour it lukewarm into the preparation.
- Pour in the cream.
- Let the food processor turn until a homogeneous dough is obtained.
- Finish with the addition of nuggets, a little bit of the mixer.
- Reserve in the refrigerator for an hour so that the preparation is taken.
- Pour the preparation into the lined mold.
- Place the sticks on the center of the cake.
- Bake in the hot oven for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Unmold the cold cake.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: cake and chocolate river
My favorite wine for this recipe: Sauternes Cépage Sémillon, Sauvignon Blanc, Muscadelle
Temperature between 06 ° and 08 °
Soft butter Butter and chocolate Incorporate the nuggets Pour the preparation Lay the river