Cannelé with chorizos and Comté
Fluted with chorizos and Comté, I love savory cannelés. Mini savory cannelés recipe, they are ideal for dinner aperitifs, because they can be prepared at least two days in advance. A recipe for savory cannelés quite easy to make, you always have to rack your brains to be original with the aperitif, it is always a big reflection for me because I never do the same preparation and innovate with each aperitif. Mini cannelé for the aperitif to be consumed without moderation, this cannelé with chorizos and Comté will delight young and old.
Ingredients of the cannelé recipe with chorizos and Comté for 4 people
- 100g of Chorizo
- 130g of Comté
- 50cl of milk
- 100g of flour
- 60g butter
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- Pour the milk into a saucepan and heat
- Salt and pepper.
- Add the butter and let it boil for a few minutes.
- Beat the egg and egg yolk in a bowl
- Add the flour to the eggs and mix.
- Pour in the milk several times and mix.
- Mix everything.
- Add the chorizo cut into small pieces and the grated Comté. To mix together.
- Pour the dough into the cannelé molds and place in a hot oven at 200 ° for 45 minutes.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cannelé with chorizos and Comté
My favorite wine for this Crémant du Jura Grape variety: Savagnin blanc et chardonnay
Temperature between 8 ° and 9 °