Cannelés with Comté and Raw ham
Savory or sweet cannelés, here is a recipe for an aperitif. Mini savory cannelés recipe, we like to vary these recipes at home. A recipe for savory cannelés quite easy to make. Mini cannelés for the aperitif with friends, these cannelés with Comté and raw ham are a hit in no time everything was gone.A beautiful tribute to my Franche Comté with these cannelés with Comté and raw ham tasted in a few minutes with this crémant of the County.
Recipe of Cannelés with Comté and Raw ham for 4 people
- 100 gr of raw ham
- 130gr of Comté
- 50 cl of milk
- 100 gr of flour
- 60 gr of butter
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 200 °
- Pour the milk into a saucepan.
- Salt and pepper.
- Add the butter and let it boil.
- In a bowl, beat the egg and egg yolk.
- Add the flour to the eggs and mix.
- Pour in the milk several times and mix.
- Mix everything.
- Add the raw ham cut into small pieces.
- Grate the Comté then incorporate it into the preparation
- Pour the dough into the cannelé molds and place in a hot oven at 200 ° for 45 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cannelés au Comté and Raw ham
My favorite wine for this Crémant du Jura Grape variety recipe: Savagnin blanc and Chardonnay
Temperature between 8 ° and 9 °
Ingredients Mix the milk and butter Knead a little Add flour Add the ham Distribute in the mold Cannelés cooked Focus on cannelés