Recipe: Caramel cream
Caramel cream recipe, an ancestral recipe but still as good as ever; at home we have to turn off the light for the last part. This flan au lait has all its interest with its homemade caramel base of course. All the stages of the caramel in this recipe, for housewives who have some difficulty in making this caramel, be careful with the water, it is really one or two drops. This caramel cream or inverted custard can be prepared in a few minutes, I usually use whole milk, but you can do it with semi-skimmed milk. Preferably prepare the crème caramel the day before, so that it does not sag during demolding.
- Caramel Cream Recipe for 8 people:
- 6 whole eggs
- 1 liter of milk
- 125 g sugar
- 20 sugars for the caramel
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 bag of vanilla sugar
- Take a soldier’s mold and melt the sugar cubes with 2 sugars moistened. Melt the sugar, stirring all the time with a wooden spoon.
- Let the caramel cool.
- Beat the eggs into an omelet add the milk, vanilla and sugar.
- Pour this device into your soldier mold.
- Put in a double boiler with cold water
- Bake in a hot oven at 200 ° for 35 minutes.
- Reserve in the refrigerator overnight before unmolding.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Caramel cream
My favorite wine for this recipe: Vouvray white mellow Chenin blanc grape
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Wet a sugar Heat Caramel ready Mix egg and milk Homogeneous mixture Cook in a cold bain-marie Baked flan Zoom