Recipe: Carrot Tagine with Honey
Recipe Tajine carrots with honey, here is a vegetable tagine for a category of vegetarian dishes. The marriage for this tagine of honey, carrots and spices makes it a bit exotic. Tagine spices for this dish, couscous spices, Honey, Ginger, but you can use your spices to flavor your tagine.
- Recipe Tajine carrots with honey For 4 people
- 1 kg of carrots
- 2 teaspoons of couscous spice
- 2 teaspoons of honey
- 2 teaspoons of cumin
- 2 teaspoons of ginger
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 20 cl of water
- Peel the carrots, then cut them into slices.
- Peel the onions, then cut in half, then into small cubes.
- Add 2 tablespoons olive oil in the taine, heat gently.
- Add the spices and wait a few seconds so that they release and perfume your room
- Sear the onions and garlic, stir well, when they are transparent.
- Add the carrots for a few minutes, stir well after five minutes.
- Pour in the water and cover the tagine.
- Bake at 180 ° for 1:15, starting cold.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 75 minutes
Number of people: 4
5 star rating: 1 review