Recipe: Celery Soup
Celery soup recipe, I enhanced this soup with Bresse blue, to give it a very creamy side. An original soup recipe, always ideal for consuming vegetables, they love it in this form. A celeriac soup for a white color, I decorated it with chives and Espelette pepper. There’s nothing like celery soup to start a meal in this cold autumn.
- Celery soup recipe for 6 people:
- 1.2 kg of celery
- 1 onion
- 150 g of Bresse blue
- 20 cl of whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ lemon
- 250 g of Bresse blue
- 2 liters of water
- Peel the potatoes, then cut them into slices.
- Peel the celery and cut it into sticks of the same size.
- Peel the onion, then cut it into half rings
- Heat a saucepan with the olive oil;
- Add the celery to the hot oil, then the potatoes and finally the onion.
- Leave to color, stirring often.
- Cover with water, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Check the cooking, by inserting a knife tip, if the tip goes in easily it’s ok.
- Mix the celery soup.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Add the cheese and the liquid cream, mix again.
- Sprinkle with chives and Espelette pepper.
- Serve very hot.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 6
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Celery soup
My favorite wine for this Touraine Sauvignon recipe: Sauvignon blanc grape
Temperature between 10 ° and 12 °
Celery Ball Peel the celery Stick Thin Cut it pdt Squeeze the lemon Mix the celery Cream the soup Bleu-de-Bresse Nutmeg Zoom