Recipe: Cherry crumble
Burlat Cherry Crumble, a cherry dessert with an easy recipe. I used brown tea cookies for this cherry crumble, brown tea cookies replace flour in this case. Cherry crumble with salted butter, for a sweet and salty taste. This recipe is very popular with children. Ingredients for cherry crumble
- Cherry crumble recipes for 4 people
- 600 g of Burlat cherries
- 80 gr of semi-salted butter
- 40 g unsalted butter
- 20 tea cookies
- 90 g of ground almonds.
- 100 g of brown sugar
- Wash and pit the Burlat cherries, keep the 4 most beautiful cherries with their stems.
- Generously butter your containers.
- Place a whole cookie in each ramekin.
- Coarsely crush the tea biscuits in a mortar, then mix them with the sugar.
- Add the soft salted butter cut into small squares then the biscuit powder, sand with your fingertips, like shortbread dough.
- Arrange the cherries in each buttered mold.
- Cover the cherries with your shortbread.
- Bake in a hot oven at 160 ° for 25 minutes, until the crumble turns brown.
- Enjoy lukewarm.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cherry crumble
My favorite wine for this recipe Coteau du layon Grape variety: Chenin blanc
Temperature between 7 ° and 8
I was inspired by a recipe from the site on your plates
Thanks to Patrice for the pictures
Ingredients Pitted cherries Cherries Butter the mussels A cake at the bottom Add the cherries Crush the cakes Add the butter Crumble Cover the mussels Sweet whipped cream