Recipe: Cherry pie
Recipe for black cherry pie and Saint Genis praline, this pitless cherry pie will delight children and adults alike. Cherry pie on a lightly caramelized puff pastry. Easy and quick cherry pie, you can even make sour cherry pie on the same principle.
- Cherry pie recipe for 4 people
- 250 g puff pastry or 1 roll
- 100 g of Saint Genis Praline
- 50 g brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of bread crumbs.
- Wash and then pit the cherries.
- Mix the sugar with the Saint Genis praline, crush them in a mortar.
- Roll out your puff pastry, forming a slightly longer sidewalk.
- Distribute the sugar-praline preparation using a tablespoon, as close as possible to the sidewalk.
- Fold the sidewalk over the sugar praline preparation to trap it in the sidewalk, glue the edges with a little water.
- Pierce the pie shell regularly with a fork.
- Sprinkle the tart shell with your remaining sugar and praline preparation.
- Place in a hot oven at 180 ° for 10 minutes.
- Spread the breadcrumbs over the baked pie shell.
- Arrange the pitted cherries on the pie shell.
- Sprinkle with the remaining brown sugar.
- Bake in the hot oven for 20 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Cherry pie
My favorite wine Crémant de Loire Grape variety: Chenin blanc and Chardonnay
Temperature between 8 ° and 10 °
Sugar and praline Distribute the praline Fold the dough Sow the praline Zoom Store the cherries Cream and egg Sweeten the cherries