Chicken and potato tagine recipe
Summary: Recipe for baked chicken and potato tagine, I particularly like this rich and complete tagine. Tunisian chicken tagine recipe, land of the sun this tagine recipe will make you travel and dream during all the meals. The chicken and potato tagine, a complete meal to enjoy with friends, I particularly like the moment you lift the lid. Silence is around the table and each guest is attentive to the surprise, at this moment and only at this moment, the scent of the chicken and potato tagine invaded the room, and tickles all the nostrils which are already quivering with happiness. . Well I stop my delirium, you understand that I love to cook and taste the chicken and potato tagine.
Chicken and potato tagine recipe for 4 people
- 4 chicken thighs
- 2 onions
- 2 teaspoons of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 1 gr of saffron
- 1 kg of Charlotte potato
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Wash the potatoes, peel and cut them into small squares
- Wash and cut the peppers into small squares.
- Peel and cut the onions into small squares.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan or in the tagine.
- Let the spices come back gently, then the honey.
- Add the chicken thighs previously cut in half. Grill them on all sides, basting them with the juice.
- Reserve the thighs as soon as they take on a nice color.
- Brown the onions in fat, then the peppers.
- Place the chicken thighs in the tagine then the onions, the peppers and finally the potatoes.
- Place in a hot oven 180 ° for 45 minutes.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chicken and potato tagine
My favorite wine for this Corbière recipe Grape variety: Grenache noir; Sincault; Carignan
Temperature between 18 ° and ° 19