Recipe: Chicken liver terrine with trumpets
Recipe for Chicken liver terrine with trumpets, nothing more exceptional to present to your friends a homemade terrine, often super affordable, but so good and original. An easy recipe for homemade terrine, poultry livers are often difficult to find, ask your butcher. A terrine of poultry liver cooked without a bain-marie, I like it to roast and caramelize a little on the edges. We loved this poultry liver terrine with trumpets, accompanied by pickled cherries.
- Recipe for 12 people: Chicken liver terrine with trumpets
- 750 g chicken liver
- 450 g of fresh breast
- 70 g of dry trumpets
- 2 large shallots
- ½ bunch of parsley
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 eggs
- 10 cl of Madeira
- 12 g of salt
- 3 g of pepper
- ½ g of ginger
- ½ g cinnamon
- ½ g ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 strainer
- Dip the trumpets in a volume of lukewarm water.
- Soak the strainer in cold water.
- Peel the shallots, then finely chop them.
- Peel the garlic and then squeeze it.
- Slice the pork into large cubes.
- Trim the chicken livers.
- Chop alternately the meats.
- Add the pressed garlic.
- Sprinkle with the spices, salt and pepper.
- Wring out the trumpets.
- Heat a pan with the oil.
- Sear the shallots in the hot oil.
- Add the trumpets to the hot pan.
- Let them reject their waters, then let cool.
- Chop the trumpets in the chopper.
- Add the eggs and trumpets to the meat.
- Mix the preparation.
- Line the terrine with the strainer.
- Pack the meat to the bottom of the terrine.
- Bake in a hot oven at 160 ° for 1h30 with the lid on.
- Remove the lid of the terrine after an hour and finish cooking.
Preparation time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Number of people: 12
4 star rating: 1 review
Which wine to drink with: Poultry liver terrine and trumpets
My favorite wine for this recipe: Madiran Cépage Cabernet Franc and Sauvignon, Tannat
Temperature between 16 ° and 17 °
Source: Flavor Magazine
Slice the breast Cut the breast into cubesChop the breastAdd parsley and seasoningWash the mushroomsCrush the TrumpetsChop the trumpetsSalt and pepperMix trumpets and meatStrainerZoomCutout<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/1141268199041056133.jpg" class="aligncenter"