Summary: Recipe for chicken risotto flavored with fresh mushrooms. A chicken and mushroom risotto recipe for an evening meal with friends. At home we particularly appreciate these Italian rices, they are soft and always creamy, of course they will be different depending on the ingredients used, but this is especially why they are extremely interesting to work with. This chicken risotto is an easy recipe to make. To enhance your chicken risotto with a little Parmesan cheese, you will have even creamier rice. No cream is needed for this kind of dish, just good with a not too dry white wine.
- Chicken risotto recipe for: 4 people
- 1 whole chicken
- 250 g of Albario rice
- 1 onion
- 1.5 liters of water
- 1 tablespoon of peppercorns
- 2 carrots
- 1 leek
- 1 teaspoon of coarse salt
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 12 fresh button mushrooms
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 g of saffron
- Bone the chicken and reserve the carcass and the skin of the chicken.
- Peel the onion, then cut it into thin rings.
- Wash then peel the carrots, slice them into fairly thin slices.
- Rinse the leek then slice it into slices.
- Brown the onions in a Dutch oven with the oil, then add the carrots and leek.
- Reserve the vegetables and brown the chicken carcass with the skin on.
- Leave to grill well, then add the vegetables and peppercorns.
- Salt and pepper.
- Pour in the water and cook for about 30 minutes.
- Wash and quarter the button mushrooms
- Sear them in a spoonful of oil for just a few minutes, so that they remain half-cooked.
- Reserve the mushrooms in a closed bowl with cling film to keep them hot.
- Rinse and halve the cherry tomatoes.
- Sear them in a very hot pan, just a round trip
- Reserve them with the mushrooms.
- Grill the chicken meat, cut into small cubes.
- Set aside with the mushrooms and tomatoes, keeping them warm.
- Pass the chicken broth through a Chinese.
- Grill the rice in the remaining fat for a few minutes.
- Add the saffron then the broth, cook the rice for about fifteen minutes.
- Stir the mushrooms and cherry tomatoes into the rice, then the chicken just before serving.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chicken risotto
My favorite wine for this recipe: Hermitage rouge Grape variety: Syrah
Temperature between 14 ° and 18 °
Thank you to Rosabel de Vesoul store for its dishes
Bone the chickenSlice the meatSlice the onionSimmer the carcassSear the mushroomsGrill the tomatoesGrill the riceAdd the chicken broth<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/5333160838843737381.jpg" class="aligncenter"