Chicken Supreme Recipe
Chicken supreme with morel sauce, a beautiful recipe deliciously flavored with these beautiful morels, at home we are crazy. A recipe with a stuffed chicken supreme here is a whole program with the addition of a morel sauce, a bit long preparation, but it’s so good. Morel sauce a bit like a recipe for morel crust, a specialty worthy of Franche Comté where they are abundant, for the pleasure of pickers, beware the spots are secret, in the woods, everyone keeps these places so sought after. . You will love this Chicken Supreme recipe. Thank you Thierry, I had a lot of fun making this recipe with you.
Chicken Supreme recipe for: 4 people
- 300 g of chicken cutlet
- 3 egg whites
- 500 g heavy cream
- ¼ of nutmeg
- 40 g of morels
- Salt and pepper
- Cover the morels with hot water.
- Leave them swollen and then cut them in half with a pair of scissors.
- Wash your morels in a large container full of water to put your morels.
- Stir your mushrooms all the time and do so as long as you can smell sand in your containers.
- Pass the morels through the colanders.
- Divide your morels into two parts, keeping the finest sauce for the sauce.
- Slice the less beautiful part of the morels as thin as possible with a knife, like a mirepoix.
- In a saucepan, brown your butter with the shallots when they have colored.
- Add the garlic and sweat it.
- Sear the morels in your pan for 5 minutes.
- Cut and peel your cutlets to make them as large as possible.
- Cut into a rectangle, reserve the offcuts.
- Chop the chicken scraps and the egg white.
- Add the cream and salt and pepper, add the nutmeg, then mix.
- Add the finely chopped morels to your stuffing
- Roll your stuffing in cling film.
- Tighten the ends so as to make a hard sausage, double your cooking film.
- Cook in simmering water broth for 30 minutes.
- With the rest of your morels, make a “morel crust” style sauce
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chicken supreme
My favorite wine for this recipe Burgundy (red) Grape varieties: Gamay, Pinot noir
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
thanks to Thierry for the recipe