Recipe: Pear Tarte Tatin
Pear tart Tatin recipe, a fairly classic but so good tart recipe, the Pear Tatin is my favorite. The pies and especially the tatins, never leave me indifferent, they are both delicious
- Pear Tarte Tatin recipe for 8 people
- 8 William pears
- 100 g butter
- 100g sugar
- 25 g flaked almonds
- Prepare the dough Sand.
- Make a well with the flour.
- Add the sugar, then mix.
- Sand with your hand to incorporate the soft butter.
- Roll out your dough, distribute the almonds over the dough and iron the roller.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan with a thick bottom.
- Sprinkle the sugar over the melted butter to make your caramel.
- Let your sugar slowly caramelize.
- Peel the pears, removing the middle.
- Slice them in half and place them gently on your caramel.
- Let the juice of the pears evaporate; they must be cooked.
- Store the pears to have the minimum empty space, squeeze the pears as they cook.
- Wait for them to take on the color of your caramel.
- Turn the pears over but be careful, you must end up with the pears upside down since we are going to turn the pie over.
- Once you are satisfied with cooking your pears,
- place them in your mold with the rounded part on the mold, cover with your shortbread dough.
- Bake in the hot oven at 220 ° for 20 minutes.
- Take out the tart as soon as the base is cooked.
- Turn out the tart while still lukewarm, beware of the hot caramel.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Tain pear tart
My favorite wine for this Coteau du layon recipe Grape varieties: Chenin blanc
Temperature between 7 ° and 8 °