Recipe: Clementine tartlets
Clementine tart recipe, another way to indulge yourself with clementines, the puff pastry has caramelized around clementine supremes, a pie, a bite for everyone’s pleasure. Clementines in winter are the queen of winter fruits, we like them juicy and slightly sweet, I love to bite into a quarter of clementine. You can also use this recipe for clementine tartlets for a dinner aperitif, they are perfect for this kind of meal.
- Clementine tartlet recipe for 6 people:
- 5 clementines
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 roll of puff pastry.
- Preheat the oven to 200 °.
- Unroll the puff pastry on a sheet of baking paper.
- Sprinkle generously with the first spoonful of brown sugar.
- Lightly pass the roller over the sugar to make it enter the dough.
- Put back in the refrigerator, the time to work the clementines.
- Peel the clementines raw, be careful they are quite fragile.
- Place a quarter of clementine on the puff pastry.
- Leave a regular space between each quarter of clementine.
- Cut with a knife between each quarter to delimit the tarts.
- Place the quarters on a baking sheet lined with cling film.
- Sprinkle the tarts with the rest of the brown sugar.
- Bake in the lowest position of the oven, for about 15 minutes.
- Let the tarts cool down before handling them, be careful the caramel is hot.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 40 pieces
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Clementine tartlets
My favorite wine for this recipe: Riesling Late harvest Riesling grape
Temperature between 0 ° and 0 °
Thanks to Patrice for the photo
Cut the clementines raw Clementine supreme Place a supreme on the dough Zoom