Recipe: Chickpea salad
Chickpea salad recipe for a picnic, we had a day outside and the weather was nice. Salads, always welcome with the sun which is finally announced, for this chickpea recipe I left them overnight in water, if you are in a hurry use chickpeas cooked in a box. recipes from Morocco that inspired me for this chickpea salad.
- Recipe Chickpea salad for 4 people:
- 200 g of chickpeas
- 2 carrots
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 bunch of flat-leaf parsley
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1 onion 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 lime
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Let the chickpeas soak from the day before.
- Drain the chickpeas the next day. Peel the garlic and onion, then chop them finely.
- Brown them in a saucepan with olive oil and cumin.
- Add the chickpeas, cover with water, cook for 1 hour to 1 hour and a half (there should be no more liquid). Rinse the mint in clean water, then dry it with paper towels.
- Finely chop it with the parsley.
- Add half the mint and the chickpeas.
- Pour in the rest of the olive oil, mustard and lime juice.
- Taste, salt and pepper. Fill the circles with chickpeas. Finish with the rest of the chopped mint.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 60 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chickpea salad
My favorite wine for this Sidi Brahim recipe: Carignan grape; Grenache noir; Alicante Bouschet
Temperature between 15 ° and 17 °
Soak the chickpeas Cut the carrots To cook Cut the onions Mint leaf Add the herbs Plate Zoom