Chocolate Mango Cake Recipe
This soft chocolate cake to go up in individual part, intended for a dessert between friends, the mango will pull up this dessert you will love. . Mango cake, they marry wonderfully with chocolate, the strength of chocolate and the sweetness of mango. The color of the mango on a very dark chocolate, contrasts worthy of nature, I really loved it. The desserts whatever the meal tasted is always expected, I came a little late and I am very late, I will be testing thoroughly this year.
Chocolate and mango cake recipe for 4 people
- 130 gr of ground almonds
- 130 gr of dark chocolate
- 30 gr of flour
- 120 gr sugar
- 10 gr grams of white chocolate
- 5 eggs
- 50 gr of butter
- 1 sachet of baking powder
- 3 mangoes
- 15 cl of fluid cream.
- Peel the 2 mangoes to extract the juice and the flesh and put in a blender.
- Make a syrup with 40 g of added sugar 3 g of agar agar, let cool and mix with the cream and the mango juice. Leave to rest in the fridge.
- Separate 3 eggs from the whites of the yolks, beat the whites until stiff, add 40 gr of sugar.
- Whisk the 2 eggs with the three yolks in a bowl, then add the almond powder, sugar and yeast.
- Melt the chocolate and the butter in a bain-marie, add the cocoa, mix them all.
- Put baking paper on a baking sheet, take circles and butter the inside; Pour your preparation up to half of your 3 circles. Go to
- oven hot at 200 ° for 25 minutes.
- Once your cookie is cold, cut your cake into 4 slices.
- Line your mussels with baking paper.
- Place the first circle of cake.
- With a pocket, fill your circle with muslin on a height of 1 cm.
- Place your second circle, tamp a little, with the pocket fill your circle with muslin on a height of 1 cm.
- Place your third circle, tamp a little.
- Turn out the circles and grate the white chocolate and coat your preparations.
- Cut the mango into thin slices and cover the tops of your cakes.
- It will be even softer if you do it the day before
- I was inspired by the recipe of my friend Angélique
Preparation time: 300 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chocolate mango cake
My favorite wine for this Crémant du Jura Grape variety recipe: Savagnin blanc and Chardonay
Temperature between 7 ° and 8 °