Pear in chocolate foil
Chocolate pear papillote recipe, chocolate pears a dessert for everyone. This kind of dessert is left for special occasions, the ideal is to cook them the day before to free up a little time. You just have to cool them if you don’t want to serve them cold, I like them cold to create a shock with lukewarm chocolate. Pear in chocolate papillote, pears in recipes are always a pleasure in the kitchen and especially at the table.
- Chocolate papillote pear recipe for: 4 people
- 4 pears
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 100 g of milk chocolate
- 20 cl of liquid cream
- 100 gr of sugar
- 1 lemon
- Wash the lemon and remove the zest, then squeeze the juice.
- Wash the pears, sprinkle them with lemon juice.
- Towards the sugar in a saucepan.
- Add 20 cl of water to cover the pears. Put on low heat and mix to dissolve the sugar.
- Turn up the heat to maximum, brought to a boil.
- Let boil for 3 minutes. Add the lime juice. Dip the pear quarters in the syrup for 15
- minutes. Preheat the oven th 8 (240 °).
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt it in the cream.
- Cut out six squares of foil.
- Spread them out on the worktop.
- Place the pears in the center of each one.
- Drizzle with cream chocolate.
- Add the lime zest.
- Close the squares of aluminum foil to form papillotes.
- Bake and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, let cool for 5 minutes without opening the papillotes and serve.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
Which wine to drink with: Pear in chocolate papillote
My favorite wine for this recipe Alsace Gewurztraminer Vendanges Tardives (Sweet white) (Grape varieties: Gewurztraminer
Temperature between 7 ° and 8 °
I thank Patrice and Violette for the photos