Recipe: Frosted Clementines
Frosted clementine recipe, ideal for a dessert for the end of the year celebrations. Very cold they will be greeted with a certain pleasure. My frosted clementines, a light dessert to end a big meal. Choose your clementines well, they must be tasty. Reserve the nicest ones, if possible with leaves still attached just for fun. I like this kind of dessert to prepare a few weeks before the holidays. I will test with other citrus fruits. I can’t wait to taste my frosted clementines and a little clementine liqueur, which I will present to you in a few days. It is not my hands that rub the frosted clementines but those of Florence who gave me her mother’s recipe.
- Frosted clementine recipe for 8 people:
- 8 large clementines
- 8 clementines with leaves
- 200 gr of powdered sugar
- 20 sugar cubes
- 8 cl of Cointreau
- Choose the 8 most beautiful clementines, with leaves.
- Cut the fruit into three quarters and reserve the lids with the clementines.
- Scoop out the clementines with a grapefruit spoon, without piercing the skin.
- Reserve the bark in the freezer.
- Brush the clementines under the tap.
- Rub the clementines with the pieces of sugar, they should end in the color of the clementines.
- Once all the sugars are rubbed, cut the clementines in half,
- Extract the juice from the clementines and collect the flesh of the clementines.
- Press the flesh of the clementines with a cloth, so as not to leave the white clementines.
- Heat the sugar with the juice of the clementines, stir with a wooden spoon, stop with the first broth.
- Reserve one night in the refrigerator so that you can go through the ice cream maker.
- Pass in the ice cream maker for 45 minutes.
- Fill the clementines with the sorbet.
- Store in the freezer.
Preparation time: 45 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minute (s)
Number of people: 8
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Frosted clementines
My favorite wine for this recipe: Sauterne Cépage Sémillon, Sauvignon blanc, Muscadelle
Temperature between 06 ° and 08 °
Wash the clementinesBrush theRub with lump sugarThe sugar will colorChange sugar regularlySqueeze some of the clementinesSqueeze quartersFilter in a tea towelReady to be garnishedPass in the ice cream makerFill the skins<img src="/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/8773588429087239589.jpg" class="aligncenter"