Shallot steak recipe
Shallot steak recipe. At home, every time I make beef, it’s a great miment. We love it with a blue bake. Flank steak recipe with a shallot sauce and of course a little red wine to flavor the sauce. You can also use a beef tab with a shallot confie. Flank steak with shallot a classic always appreciated.
- Shallot flank steak recipe For 4 people:
- 4 bibs
- 8 shallots
- 125 g butter
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 30 cl of red wine
- Salt and pepper
- Peel the shallots and chop them.
- Heat in a saucepan with the olive oil.
- Throw in the chopped shallots.
- Let them brown over medium heat.
- Add the red wine, then cover the pan and continue cooking until your wine has reduced by ¾. Melt the butter in a pan over high heat and put the meat to sear, 2 to 4 minutes on each side depending on whether you want blue, rare or medium steaks.
- Salt and pepper in the mill.
- When the meat is cooked, place it on a serving platter and keep warm.
- Cut the butter into small squares that have been taken out in advance, put it in the saucepan and whisk to melt it quickly.
- Stir a few moments with a wooden spatula and coat the meat with this sauce. Serve immediately with braised endives.
- A great classic, pleasure with meat from your butcher, well-controlled cooking The acidity of the wine neutralized by the butter sauce.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 5 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Flank steak with shallot
My favorite wine for this recipe Taste the same wine as your sauce
- Flemish stew
- Meatball tagine
- Rib of beef butter and garlic
- Wine Merchant Sauce
- Red wine
A comment Hide reactions
Quite useful… .look onward to returning.
Your reactions / questions / tips: Cancel reply