Recipe: Chorizo and tomato pizza
Chorizo and tomato pizza recipe, ideal for a meal at the end of the day, quite quick to make, you will love this slightly spicy pizza. Red pizza, spicy pizza, chorizo pizza, there’s nothing like a homemade pizza. We prepare it with the ingredients we like. The preparation of the pizza dough is done in a robot, with a hook for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Chorizo and tomato pizza recipe for 4 people:
- 1 ball of pizza dough in a food processor
- 500 g of tomato puree
- 4 tablespoons of oregano
- 4 tomatoes
- 300 g sliced chorizo
- 1 large onion
- 250 g of mozzarella
- Peel then thinly slice the onion.
- Rinse, then cut the tomatoes into strips.
- Roll out the pizza dough thinly for this recipe.
- Liberally distribute the tomato puree over the pizza.
- Sow oregano regularly on the tomato.
- Sprinkle with the sliced onion.
- Add the tomato slices over the onions.
- Place the chorizo on the pizza.
- Bake at 220 ° for 30 to 40 minutes.
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 30 to 40 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chorizo and tomato pizza
My favorite wine for this recipe: Rasteau rosé Grape Grenache, Syrah, Cinsault
Temperature between 07 ° and 08 °
Zoom Zoom mozzarella Add cheese Add the chorizo Add the tomatoes Add the onions Add oregano Spread the tomato