Recipe: Chorizo Bites
Recipe for chorizo bites, here a recipe for chorizo mixed with Emmental, mini tarts that have been baked in the oven. For a dinner aperitif, an easy recipe that can be prepared the day before, all you have to do is cook the chorizo bites when the guests arrive. Chorizo pizza to start a meal, you can freeze leftovers for another invitation. Bites with chorizo, they do not stay long on the table.
- Chorizo Bites Recipe for: 50 mini bites
- ½ strong chorizo
- 2 tablespoons of cream
- 2 tablespoons of grated Emmental
- 1 roll of shortcrust pastry or puff pastry
- 10 cl of milk
- 10 cl of cream
- 100 gr of flour
- 60 gr of butter
- 2 eggs
- Remove the skin from the chorizo, then cut it roughly.
- Mix the chorizo pieces with the cheese.
- Melt the butter.
- Break the eggs into a bowl.
- Add milk and butter, then beat.
- Add cream and mix.
- Sift the flour then incorporate it into the preparation.
- Cut out the circles for your molds.
- Place the circles of dough in the molds.
- Pour the preparation into each mold.
- Bake in a hot oven at 180 ° for 15 minutes.
- Let cool then unmold.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Number of people: 50 pieces
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chorizo Bites
My favorite wine for this recipe Burgundy wine: Gamay grape, black Ginot
Temperature between 14 ° and 16 °
Mix the chorizo Add cheese