Recipe: Chorizo omelet
Chorizo omelet recipe, cook a few minutes and go to the table. I love making omelets when I’m home alone, there are so many possibilities it’s a never ending story. Chorizo omelet, I also grated an old Jura county from Salin, which my brother had brought back to me. The chorizo as I like, cooked with this Spanish sausage fish, meat, vegetables. Chorizo omelet for a meal alone at home.
- Chorizo omelet recipe for 2 people
- 6 eggs
- 110 g county
- 100 g of chorizo
- Slice the chorizo regularly.
- Heat the pan under a low heat.
- Grill the chorizo without letting it burn.
- Crack and beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Salt and pepper.
- Grate the Comté over the large holes in the grater.
- Mix the Comté with the beaten eggs.
- Cook the omelet in the pan with the chorizo slices.
- Keep the omelet very runny.
- Chorizo omelet for an evening when I was home alone. I added some Comté to finish my omelet, it was divine, I loved it.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 4 to 5 minutes
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: chorizo omelet
My favorite wine for this recipe: Bourgueil rouge Cépage Cabernet Franc; Cabernet Sauvignon
Temperature between 15 ° and 16 °
Sear the chorizo Flip the chorizo Spread the chorizo Keep the runny omelet