Recipe: Lobster tail recipe
Here is a delicious roasted lobster tail, with spiced onion confit. This recipe requires that you use the oven for cooking the lobster tails. The end of year celebrations are an ideal time to taste lobsters, often the reigns of New Year’s meals, they are still very expensive products to buy. I let you imagine the appetizer of this lobster just baked in the oven accompanied by a slightly sweet taste with onion confit.
- Lobster tail recipe for 2 people:
- 2 lobster tails
- 240 g onions with Jean Martin spices
- 6 macadamia nuts
- 30g butter
- 1 pinch of Espelette pepper
- Destroy the lobster tails.
- Cut off the lobster bodies at the end of 1 cm.
- Heat the butter.
- Butter the lobster carcasses.
- Place a section of lobster.
- Add the onions to the spices after having cut them to the same width as the lobster sections.
- And so on…
- Repeat until the lobster tails are exhausted.
- Salt and pepper.
- Place a rectangle of butter on each section of lobster.
- Salt and pepper
- Add Espelette pepper.
- Place in a hot oven at 200 ° for 12 minutes.
Preparation time: 30 minute (s)
Cooking time: 12 minute (s)
Number of people: 2
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: lobster tail
My favorite wine for this recipe: Chassagne Montrachet Blanc Cépage Chardonay
Temperature between 12 ° and 14 °
Candied onions Sliced tail Butter Add the lobster Then the onion confit Ready to cook A little butter