Recipe: Chorizo panacotta
Chorizo panacotta recipe, ideal for starting a meal or for a dinner meal, people devour these verrines at breakneck speed. I like to cook with chorizo, a Spanish specialty, cold or hot it goes well with a lot of things, I prefer it rather soft. The sweetness of panacotta cream, with strong chorizo sausage, a marriage that can be savored in small doses. Chorizo panacotta in a glass with a few Parmesan sticks, you will love it.
- Panacotta chorizo recipe for 4 people:
- 2 tablespoons of parmesan
- ½ mild or strong chorizo
- 50 cl of cream
- 1.2g agar-agar
- Cut the chorizo lengthwise.
- Then cut it into small cubes
- Heat the cream, salt and pepper.
- Add the chorizo and Parmesan and wait for the first broth then turn off the heat.
- Let infuse 30 min
- Mix once the panacotta has infused.
- Pass through a Chinese to remove the grains and have a very smooth texture.
- Return to temperature from the first broths.
- Add the agar-agar
- Assemble your verrines once the panacotta is lukewarm, so as not to leave any traces of steam on the verrines.
- Let them rest overnight in the refrigerator.
Preparation time: 60 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Chorizo panacotta
My favorite wine for this recipe: Crémant du Jura Cépage Chardonnay; Savagnin white
Temperature between 08 ° and 10 °
Thanks to Thibaut and Janos for the wonderful photos, memory of a long weekend at Easter
Cream and chorizo The decor Cool Slowly flow Switch to chinese Fluid sauce Mixer Let it simmer