Recipe: Clementine delight
Clementine delight recipe for a sweet dessert to end the year. A very rich and busy year, a light dessert with a strong flavor, just a little caramelized for decoration, but everyone likes a few tears of very blond caramel, just to be crunched on. The dark chocolate is reinforced by the flavor of the very juicy clementines, in this dessert it is dense. 2013 souvenir recipe
- Clementine delight recipe for 4 people:
- 30 cl of Clementine juice or 4 to 5 pieces
- 4 clementines for the supremes
- 2 tablespoon of icing sugar
- 3 gelatin sheets
- 10 cl of fluid cream
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 10 lump sugar for decoration
- Peel the clementines, taking care to remove all the seeds.
- Reserve 4 clementine supremes for decoration
- Squeeze the rest of the skin of the clementine to get as much juice as possible.
- Mix the flesh of the clementines in a blender.
- Taste your clementine coulis.
- Add a spoon of icing sugar, depending on your taste.
- Heat ¼ of the clementine juice.
- Soak the gelatin leaves in lukewarm water.
- Stir the gelatin into the hot juice
- Whip the cream into whipped cream.
- Add the last spoon of icing sugar to tighten the whipped cream.
- Line the circles.
- Pour the preparation with a bag, just before it is gelatinized.
- Place the clementine quarters on top of your preparation and tamp down a little.
- Leave to rest in the refrigerator.
Preparation time: 60 minutes
Cooking time: 0 minutes
Number of people: 4
4 star rating: 1 review
What wine to drink with: Clementine delight
My favorite wine for this recipe: Sauternes Cépage Sémillon, Sauvignon blanc, Muscadelle
Temperature between 06 ° and 08 °
Clementines Peel raw Clementine Supreme Mix the clementines Juice and whipped cream Assemble the dessert The delight Zoom